I was talking to somebody at my job the other day who used to be on the paleo diet. He got all excited asking if I tried to make any paleo bread yet. The thought never even came to my head, but he said it is so good.
The first night I made this, my apartment smelled amazing for starters. Then when the bread was finally done, it didn’t last long at all. My friends were over who are not paleo, but they ate the whole loaf up, except for one piece I saved to bring in with my lunch for work the next day.
Then at work everybody around was curious about this so called flourless bread, so they asked me to make some for the office. I made it that night and the next day the whole loaf lasted about 20 minutes. I forgot to save myself a piece and was left without any side for my lunch!
- Serves: 6-8 serevings
- Serving size: Slice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump all of the dry ingredients into a food processor. Pulse it until it is somewhat mixed.
- Add in all of the liquid ingredients and blend until fully mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan (I used a 9x5 pan and coated the sides in coconut oil). Make sure the batter evenly covers the pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and enjoy your low carb paleo friendly bread!
I got a little cinematic with my new camera…