Grilled Rosemary & Garlic Sweet Potatoes
This is a delicious and easy side to make with just a few simple ingredients that most of you should have around. It only takes a few minutes to cook on the grill and would probably be just as good if you cooked it in the oven.
- 1 large sweet potato (skinned, cleaned and sliced into ½ inch rounds)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch rosemary
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- Keep the pan at a medium temperature and add the rosemary and garlic to the melted butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes, not letting the garlic brown.
- Baste the tops and bottoms of the sweet potato slices with the butter mixture.
- Grill over direct medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side.